Root Canal Treatment in Gurgaon | Painless RCT
Get the best Root Canal Treatment in Gurgaon by an expert dentist near you in Sector 40. Root Canal Treatment is known commonly as RCT, an endodontic procedure that can save a severely damaged tooth. If not treated such a tooth needs to be removed. We have a team of expert dentists for rotary root canal treatment in Gurgaon. Also, we have a specialist for root canal treatment in Gurgaon – an Endodontist for treating more complicated cases like re-root canal treatment, apicectomy, and retrieval of broken files from canals.
We are one of the best dental clinics for painless RCT in Gurgaon. All our root canal treatment procedures are done with advanced endodontic motors, apex locators, digital x-rays, and the latest filling materials. We utilized high-end rotary endodontics for regular root canal treatments as well as for Single visit root canal treatment.
Our root canal specialists in Gurgaon are experts in treating a variety of dental decay in adults as well as in kids. And help you save your natural tooth for good years.
What is Root Canal Treatment / RCT?
When do you need a Root Canal Treatment?
If a damaged or infected tooth is left untreated, it can result in a great deal of agony and discomfort, and potentially lead to more severe dental issues. In some cases, a tooth that’s infected or damaged may even develop an abscess or other severe infection, which, if not taken care of, can spread to other parts of the body. However, by extracting the damaged tissue and firmly sealing the tooth, a root canal can help stop further damage and assist patients in upholding their oral hygiene.
Severe Pain in Tooth
Untreated Dental Decay
Injury or Trauma leading to tooth fracture
Recurrent gum swelling
Preparing for a Root Canal Treatment
Choosing the Right Dental Provider
Painless Root Canal Treatment in Gurgaon
Procedure for a root canal treatment:
First Step (Visit)
Second Step (Visit)
Third Step (Visit)
Fourth Step (Visit)
Precautions to be Taken Immediately after a Root Canal Treatment
- Avoid eating or drinking until the numbness from the anesthesia wears off.
- Do not chew on the treated tooth until the crown or filling is placed and the tooth is fully restored.
- Practice good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing regularly to prevent future infections.
- Take any prescribed medications as directed by your dentist.
- Avoid smoking and using tobacco products as they can delay the healing process.
- Be gentle when brushing and flossing the treated area to avoid irritating the tooth and surrounding tissues.
- Avoid hard, crunchy, or sticky foods that could damage the tooth or a filling.
- Attend all follow-up appointments with your dentist to ensure proper healing and restoration of the tooth.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort, contact your dentist immediately.
- Wear a mouthguard if you participate in contact sports to protect your teeth from any trauma.
Traditional Root Canal Treatment3 to 4 Dental Office Visits
- Relieves pain and swelling around a tooth
- Natural tooth is saved for many years
- Performed in local anesthesia i.e. Painless