Dental Implants in Gurgaon
We are one of the best dental clinics in Gurgaon for teeth implants at a very affordable cost. Our implantologists are specially trained in a wide variety of implantology techniques and helped numerous patients to get fixed teeth with implants. We provide all types of implant surgeries including – conventional implants, immediate implants, basal implants, and full mouth implants.
” Dental implants are artificial root-like structure made of titanium that supports artificial tooth or dental bridge into the jaw”
Reasons For Tooth LossMakes you vulnerable functionally & Aesthetically too
- Dental decay
- Failed root canal procedure
- Accidental trauma
- Gum Disease
- Missing permanent tooth congenitally
Dental Implant Tooth Replacement
Single Tooth Implant
A dental implant is used to replace a single missing tooth in your jaw permanently.
Few dental implants are used to replace multiple missing teeth in your jaw.
Full Mouth Implants
Few dental implants are used to replace full mouth missing teeth in your jaw
Advantages of Dental Implant Teeth
- Dental implants look and feel like a natural tooth and improve your facial aesthetics.
- Increased comfort with fixed dental implant teeth, unlike removable dentures.
- Clear Speech is one of the most important features that are available only with dental implants.
- Increased efficiency in chewing and biting your food with dental implants is beyond comparison with removable dentures.
- Maintains your facial appearance as dental implants support your jaw bone and prevent bone loss.
- Dental implant treatment is predictable and durable, with proper post-care, implants can last for life.
- Prevents damaging the surrounding teeth as in the case of dental bridges.
- Improves confidence as there is no fear of slipping as in the case of removable dentures.
Procedure for Dental Implants
Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
Stage 1 Procedure
Stage 2 Procedure
Stage 3 Procedure
Dental Implant Cost in Gurgaon | Delhi | India
A dental implant cost in Gurgaon ranges from Rs. 20000 to Rs. 45000 for a single tooth implant replacement. The cost of a dental implant varies according to:
1) Dental Implant Manufacturer
2) Skills of Implant Surgeon
3) Type of Implant Crown
You can find affordable dental implants in Gurgaon at our center i-Smile Charitable Dental Clinic. Our implantologists and dental specialists do not charge their fees and you can get dental implants at a very cheaper cost. We provide the best brands for dental implants in India like- Nobel Biocare, Straumann Implants, Norris Medicals, CWM Implants, Dentium, Osteum Implants, etc.
Same Day Implant Tooth
Yes, today it is possible to get a single-day implant tooth replacement for your front teeth. Immediate teeth removal, immediate implant placement, and a fixed temporary crown are provided in a single day. Get your fixed implant tooth in a day by our expert implantologist in Gurgaon.
Can I get Dental Implant Treatment?
If you have one or more missing teeth in a jaw and are healthy, you can get fixed implant teeth with dental implant treatment. Good health, proper jaw bone, and a healthy mouth are best for your dental implant prognosis.
Are dental implants painful?
Dental implant surgery is done under local anesthesia and is not painful. During the surgery, your area of the jaw will be numb and you may witness little pressure. After implant surgery, you will be given medication for 5 to 10 days.
Am I too Old to get dental implants?
Age is not a factor in the dental implant procedure. Any healthy individual with good bone and gum structure can get dental implants at any age. Our implantologists will examine all your reports and will guide you for implant surgery if you are fit for one.
How I can care for my dental implants?
Dental implants work and feel like your natural teeth and need similar care too. Brushing, professional cleaning, gum health, etc. With proper maintenance and care your implants can last for a lifetime.