Full Mouth Implants in GurgaonGet your fixed permanent teeth form experts in Gurgaon Book Appointment
Full Mouth Implants in Gurgaon
Full mouth implants in Gurgaon by expert implantologist to help you get fixed permanent teeth. If you have all teeth missing then full mouth rehabilitation is achieved either with a removable denture or fixed permanent implant teeth. Dentures are more economical as compared to dental implant treatment. But, a Full mouth dental implant provides the most comfortable fixed teeth replacement.
Complete full-mouth implants are the most natural-looking and functionally efficient teeth replacement methods. Also, single jaw replacement is possible to successfully replace missing teeth in one jaw (upper or lower). The opposite natural teeth are retained if they are healthy and can stay for a few years.
We have one of the best implantologist at our dental clinic in Gurgaon for the best full mouth implant teeth replacement. Get the best dental implants in Gurgaon with the latest dental implant facility in sector 40 Gurgaon. Our implant specialists are experts and experienced in all types of dental implant procedures, You can get full mouth implants in Gurgaon through a variety of implant procedures like- All-on-4 implants, All-on-6 implants, Implant Dentures, and immediate basal implants.
Why Full Mouth Implants?
- Permanently Fixed Teeth
- Natural Looking
- Eat Food Comfortably
- Talk Without Hesitation
- Stay Healthy and Young
Full Mouth Dental Implants – Types
All on 4 / All on 6 Implants
All on 4 or All on 6 Implants is one of the best and most economical method for the replacement of full arch in a jaw. All on 4 implant method is usefull for replacement of teeth in a jaw even in severe bone loss patients. For best All on 4 implants in Gurgaon contact our center now.
Dental implant supported dentures is one of the midway alternative for having stable teeth. A denture is supported with mini dental implants to give stability and restrict movement while chewing and speacking. Although implant supported dentures are not fully fixed into jaw bone. They provide increased stability for more comfort while eating and speaking.
Immediate Basal Implants
With a specialized German technology of using cortical support of the facial bone, one can get fixed permanent teeth in 3 days. Basal implants are very useful in patients with medical conditions that can not go for dental implants. Also in a severe jaw bone atrophy the basal implants have immediate stabilization without extensive procedures like bone grafting, sinus lift surgery, etc.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Dental implants look and feel like a natural tooth and improve your facial aesthetics.
- Increased comfort with fixed dental implant teeth, unlike removable dentures.
- Clear Speech is one of the most important features that are available only with dental implants.
- Increased efficiency in chewing and biting your food with dental implants is beyond comparison with removable dentures.
- Maintains your facial appearance as dental implants support your jaw bone and prevent bone loss.
- Dental implant treatment is predictable and durable, with proper post-care, implants can last for life.
- Prevents damaging the surrounding teeth as in the case of dental bridges.
- Improves confidence as there is no fear of slipping as in the case of removable dentures.