Conventional Dental Implants in Gurgaon
Conventional dental implants for fixed teeth replacement are widely accepted as the best teeth replacement method. Since its inception in dentistry by Dr. P. I. Branemark in 1952, a dental implant is widely used to restore missing teeth. A titanium implant had a quality to get fixed with the bone and form a rigid fixation. This way replacement of teeth in a most natural way started. Conventional dental implants are also known as two-stage dental implants or traditional implants. To date, a conventional dental implant is one of the best ways to replace missing teeth all over the world.
Conventional Dental Implants
Two-piece implants, two-stage implants, and traditional implants are all ways of calling conventional dental implants. It consists of three parts:
- Dental Implant Body
- Implant Abutment
- Implant Crown
How Tooth is replaced with implants?
A titanium dental implant is inserted and secured in a jaw bone. After 3 to 6 months this implant forms a rigid fixture ( Osseointegration) with jaw bone.
An abutment is fixed with internal hex screwing with an already fixed implant in a jaw bone. An impression is taken for the fabrication of a dental implant crown over the abutment.
Fixing Implant Crown
Once your dental implant crown is ready it is screwed or cemented over the implant abutment. You are ready to eat with your implanted tooth.
All on 4 / All on 6 Implants
Immediate Basal Implants
Dental Implants – Advantages
- Dental implants look and feel like a natural tooth and improve your facial aesthetics.
- Increased comfort with fixed dental implant teeth, unlike removable dentures.
- Clear Speech is one of the most important features that are available only with dental implants.
- Increased efficiency in chewing and biting your food with dental implants is beyond comparison with removable dentures.
- Maintains your facial appearance as dental implants support your jaw bone and prevent bone loss.
- Dental implant treatment is predictable and durable, with proper post-care, implants can last for life.
- Prevents damaging the surrounding teeth as in the case of dental bridges.
- Improves confidence as there is no fear of slipping as in the case of removable dentures.