Dental Implant CoursesCertified Implant Courses for General Dentists
Designed to provide practical training under the guidance of expert mentors.
Dental Implant Courses in India
Dental implants are the most demanding field of today’s modern dental practice. Every dental practice has some or other means to provide dental implants for their patients. There are only two options for you to start dental implants in your dental Clinic:
- Hire Good Local Implantologist
- Learn Dental Implantology
When you decide to learn dental implantology, you have to decide which implant course you will be taking. If you are a practicing dentist, you have very less inclination to join degree courses offered by dental colleges. You may not have that much time to spend and manage your dental practice too.
Our dental implant courses are designed for working dentists to spend little time on specific dental implant techniques and learn and practice them. Once you are ready go for other implantology methods and learn that too in a short time. Most of our dental implant courses in India are weekend courses that help you manage to learn along with your dental practice.
If you are a fresh graduate or practicing dentist not having experience in dental implant treatment, our basic dental implant course will provide you necessary skills to do implant consultations, plan dental implant treatment, and place and restore dental implant replacement for simple cases.
For seasoned implantologists already practicing osseous dental implants, we offer advanced implant training like – sinus lift surgery, bone grafting, guided tissue regeneration, computerized template implants, basal-cortical implantology, zygomatic implant, and much more.
Best Practical Dental Implant Training
Special Discount OfferBook Before 30th June 2022
1. Advanced General dentistry course (4 Months) Get this course at Rs. 75000 Rs. 100000
2. General Dentistry Master Course ( 12 Months) Get this course at Rs. 250000 Rs. 300000
Upcoming Implantology Course
Duration of the Course
- Short Course – 5 Days
- Advanced Course – 7 Days
- Basal Implant Course – 3 days
- Basic Short Course (5 Days): Rs. 25000
- Advanced Course ( & Days): Rs. 45000
- Basal Implant Course (3 days): Rs. 35000
- Introduction to Implants
- Types of Implants
- Indications & Contraindication
- Hands-on training on models
- Surgical Placement (Live Surgery on Patient)
- Impression Methods
- Prosthetic Considerations
- Complications & Management